Thursday, April 4, 2013

I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award!

Good morning ladies! Random impromptu post but I am super excited to have been nominated for a Liebster blog award from Nail Addicted Sisters which is a great blog I found through Liesl of Liesl Loves. This blog is shared by two sisters who post simultaneously on the same blog. Its like 2 blogs for the price of one! Check em out :)

So , I have seen a couple formats for this award so I'm just going to go ahead and wing it here. I'm going to give you 5 facts about myself in general, and then request that my other nominations do the same should they accept the award!

1. I started frankening after my boyfriend kept complaining that I buy too much nail polish (later come to find out, it was a particular passion of mine!). I figured that I would just make my own to save money.... now I just spend a bunch of money on supplies. Lol.

2. I have 2 dogs, both rescues. I also volunteer for a dog rescue based here in Tallahassee, Florida and it is near and dear to my heart (Last Hope Rescue)

3. I am left handed and this is particularly inconvenient for blogging and taking photos

4. Therefore, I have learned to swatch and photograph using BOTH hands (I'm polishdextrous??)

5. I am a Florida State University Alumni and bleed garnet and gold

And there you have it, 5 facts about yours truly :) Now on to the nominations! The rules for accepting this award are pretty simple. You thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Then, you give the award to 3-5 bloggers who you think have an outstanding blog and deserve to be discovered. The blog must have less than 200 followers. Finally, leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated!

So without further ado I have nominated:
* Polished Marvels (She is new to the blogging scene and I love the polishes she chooses to swatch. She is very sweet and great at responding to comments!)
* Lustrous Lacquer (I became a follower after her post on an attitude adjustment. Provided alot of perspective)
*  Artistic Shadows Nail Blog ( I love Emily's swatches and photgraphy)
Curly Polish (I fell in love after her Why Aren't You Following Series!)
* Southern Sparkle Nail Art (Samantha is also a newbie like myself and I love her polish combos)

Well there you have it! My nominations! Don't forget tp check out these awesome ladies' blogs :) This is my first blog award so I'm all fan girl'd out right now. So thank you again to Nail Addicted Sisters!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! See you back tomorrow for new frankens!

Always keep it classy and creative!

xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...