Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dreamcatcher

Today I have a franken that I made FOREVER ago, literally. So please please forgive me because I do not remember what exactly went into making this polish. I do know that I added Spectraflair pigment and I am pretty sure that the base consisted largely of OPI's What's With the Catitude. But I'm not sure exactly what else I put in there to give the polish the more dusty quality that it has. This polish is opaque in two coats and is a tad bit on the thick side, but that could be because the polish is so old. I liked that the polish is nice and muted in the shade but when you get the polish in the sun, it's like a rainbow from the mild linear holo. Love!
Here is Dreamcatcher:



Sorry I can't tell you a little more about what goes into this polish, but I still thought it was too beautiful not to share. Next time, I promise to provide more detail into my polish recipe! Well that's it for this post, remember, if there is anything you want to see, feel free to shoot me a suggestion. I'd love to hear from you!

 As always, remember to sty classy and creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...