Monday, January 28, 2013

Dark Passenger




Welcome back my lovelies! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was spent playing some serious catch up on one of my favorite shows, Dexter. If you haven't seen it yet go watch it... right now... seriously, I'll wait. You'll thank me for this. Well in honor of the show I created a polish which I think kind of conveys the complexity of who Dexter is as a person. I call it, Dark Passenger. The dark base signifies Dexter's dark secret while the glitter throughout also highlights Dexter's than dark qualities, his love for his family and empathy for others. This polish was created by using TKB's Luster base as well as any black cream polish added drop by drop to desired opacity up to the bottle's halfway point. The remainder of the bottle was split evenly between Essie Luxe Effects Set in Stones and Wet 'n' Wild Fast Dry in The Gold & The Beautiful



Here is the polish in natural daylight. Pinkie finger shows 1 coat, the ring finger shows 2, the middle finger shows 3, and the pointer finger shows 4
Here we have the macro shot. Because the majority of the base is Luster Base, it gives the polish a great jelly finish which helps add to the complexity as you can see the glitters peeking out from the different coats.
Overall I was very please with the polish. It is not entirely smooth but its nothing top coat can't handle. We all know I dig Dexter, but I also totally dig this polish. Well that's all for today's franken, looking forward to some more lovelies later in the week. Hope to see you back! As always, keep it classy and creative


Today's Supplies came from: 
Luster Base: TKB Trading
Black Cream: any drugstore
Essie Set in Stones: Target
Wet 'n' Wild The Gold & The Beautiful: Kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...