Monday, January 14, 2013

Holo AND Flakies??!!

Well hello my lovelies! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend! I'm getting ready to sell my car soon and I'm kind of nervous because I'm not too sure how difficult the process actually is,  so I've been washing, waxing, and scrubbing to get the car ready to show; wish me luck! Anyways, today I have another super simple and super awesome franken for today's post. Now I'm going to be honest, I'm completely stumped on the name because, let's be honest, I'm CLEARLY not as creative at naming polishes as I am at making them. Yeesh. So, if you have any ideas on possible names I'd love to hear them! Seriously... help... lol.

Todays franken only has 2 ingredients and was created on a particular day where I couldn't decide which of two certain polishes I'd rather wear. That being said, I combined half Essie Shine of the Times and half China Glaze Fairy Dust. Put them together, get a little shake action going on, and you have this awesomesauce right here:

Sweet macro shot!


Here this shot shows two coat over bare nail on the index finger (and you can still DEFINITELY see VNL), one coat over Wet 'n' Wild Black Cream, one coat over China Glaze Peachy Keen, and one coat over Essie Adore-a-Ball. My cuticles and such are a MESS, trust me, I know. Ugh


And lastly, the bottle shot. I made this polish in what I had left of my China Glaze Fairy Gust, that's why it stayed in the China Glaze bottle.

Now, what I liked about this polish was that no matter what, it was always interesting. In the sunlight the holo came out to play and it sparkled like crazy. While in the shade, the flakies shifted from orange-red to green to gold. Like I said, awesomesauce. Ha! Given that this polish was made by two reputable companies, the polished flowed evenly, self leveled, and had normal dry time.  So simple, yet so awesome! Well that its for today my lovelies, looking forward to seeing you back for our next franken creation. See you back next time and as always, remember to stay classy and creative!

Todays supplies came frome:
ChG Fairy Dust: Sally Beauty Supply
Essie Shine of the Times: CVS 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...