Monday, December 31, 2012

Cosmic Checkers

Hello ladies! Today we have our first franken creation, and I like to call this one, Cosmic Checkers. I'm hoping my polish naming skills will get better as we keep going, but either way, I love the way this one looks. I made Cosmic Checkers in a 5mL bottle so if you are frankening for a standard size bottle which is usually 15 mL, just triple the recipe. This one was pretty simple and it consisted of TKB Luster base, 2 scoops (from the straw!) each of TKB black and white matte squares size 0.025 and one scoop of TKB Luminosity glitter. Add 2 steel mixing balls, shake shake shake, and you have this beauty of a top coat. The polish flowed nicely and was not thick at all. Wear time was pretty average. So I give you, Cosmic Checkers



Now, I am completely in love with the extra added touch of the Luminosity glitter. It adds that little touch of holo flair that keeps this black and white glitter from being too similar from every other black and white glitter top coat on the market. Plus, given the colors, it will look great over pretty much any nail polish color! Keep in mind, I made this as a top coat and therefore, I am pretty positive you cannot reach opacity with this recipe. However, if you want to try to do that, just up the concentration of the glitters. Well, that's it for the Cosmic Checkers, I look forward to coming back and showing you what else I have in my arsenal.

Until next time, remember to keep it classy and creative!




Today's polish supplies came from TKB Trading

1 comment:

  1. Love the gray and teal! That glitter is perfect for both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...