Friday, March 22, 2013

Drugstore Digits Series: Midnight Mayhem

Hello my loves and happy friday to you all! Hopefully everyone has something planned, or at least plans to relax! I've got a couple things planned and a friend coming into town so I'm pretty happy. Today's polish is pretty simple and I was definitely pleased with the results. The base started with about 2/3 of a bottle of Jordana Gemstones (medium sized and micro sized hexes in pink, gold, silver blue, green, and red in a clear base). I then added about 1/4 of a bottle of what I can only deduce to be Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy, a light purple holo glitter topper in a clear base, which was found in a set I purchased at Ross. I then filled the remainder of the bottle with Milani Black Magic which I found on clearance at Target (what what!). After being shaken, not stirred, I had a black jelly polish sprinkled with multicolored and holo glitter. I appropriately dubbed this Midnight Mayhem:

Oooooh shiny! Bottle shot

The main ingredients

Indirect lighting

Flash

Flash

This polish is so fun and interesting! It was completely opaque in two coats but was pretty gritty so it required at least one cat of topcoat. Well ladies, that's it for today. I'm keeping this post short and sweet. See you back next week for the second and final week of the drugstore digits series. Have a great weekend!

Remember, always keep it classy and creative!
xo

Today's Supplies Are From:
* Jordana Gemstones: Kmart
* Milani Black Magic: Target
* Color Club Sugarplum Fairy: Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...