Thursday, February 14, 2013

Impromptu Valentine's Day Post for my REAL Valentines!

Just a super quick post to show you one of my attempts at nail art. I used a holo foil franken that will be going up on the blog next week as my base color. Next I taped off sections of my ring finger in a checkerboard pattern and painted the un-taped sections with my Raspberry Crush franken. I then free handed hearts using Zoya Blaze and an unfolded paper clip (no your eyes are not crooked, my heart is, meh). 2 coats of top coat and done!

Ladies, whether you are single or not, I hope you have a great day and remember that you are perfect the way you are ;) Hokie but true! And everyone rejoice, this also means that chocolate will go on sale tomorrow!





Don't forget, today is the LAST day to enter my 20 follower giveaway! Best of luck to you loves and the winner will be posted tomorrow :)

Finally, Jenna over at JennaFroggy is having a blog sale if anyone wants to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. That accent nail is truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took me an inordinate amount of time but I think it was worth it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...