Monday, March 31, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers Review - Snowberry

* This polish was purchased by  me *

Hello my friends! I ended up taking the rest of the week off from blogging. The last post was surprisingly difficult for me; so between that and a couple migraines, I was out of commission for a bit. But, I am back and refreshed! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Anyone been keeping up with the Walking Dead? If so, what did you think of the season finale last night? 

So for today's pretty, I bring you another Alchemy Lacquer (sick of them yet? Didn't think so!) This lovely lady is called Snowberry


This gorgeous polish has a silver foil base with multiple sizes of medium blue holo hexes. All swatches show two thick coats plus fast dry top coat to speed up dry time. The finish to this was surprisingly smooth even without top coat.





Full sun

Check out the shiny foil goodness and the way it plays with the blue holo, gah, I lurrrrve it! This is not one of those polishes that needs full sun to keep it complex. Fomula was buttery smooth and easily spreadable. Seriously, perfection.

Well, that's all for Snowberrt, check it out the next time you check out Alchemy Lacquers at their shop, onInstagram, or on their Facebook! (However, the shop may be temporarily closed to prepare for the Spring line)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...