Friday, March 7, 2014

Golden Coral

Betcha can't guess what today's polish looks like based on the post title. THAT, my friends, is creativity at it's finest. Consider yourselves lucky that I'm sharing it with you. Lol, who am I kidding? That's terrible. Hopefully you can make it past the name long enough to check out the actual redeeming qualities of this beauty! Of course, I could play it off like a Golden Corral restaurant joke, but Lord knows that place is NOT funny…. *shudder*


I started this polish off with TKB Luster Base. I next added one drop of TKB Basic Red Nail Polish Colorant to tint the base a red jelly color. Finally, I added 2 medium scoops of Glitter Unique's Rose Gold micro flakies and one medium scoop of TKB Gold Reflecks. When all was said and done, I created a pinky red coral with gold micro flakies!





Photos show the polish as a little more orange toned than it really is. But this thing is gorgeous! Oh, the feels! There is this gorgeous soft gold shifter coming from the reflecks and the microflakies add some awesome dimension. Swatches show two coats plus fast dry top coat. Formula self leveled like a boss and there were no problems with dragging or balding. Such a lovely juicy color for when the weather warms up! What do you think?

Well that's all for Golden Coral! I hope you have a wonderful safe weekend! See you back next time for more creative genius! Heh.

But until then, remember to always keep it classy and creative

xo

Today's Supplies Are From:
* TKB Luster Base, Basic Red Nail Polish, and Gold Reflecks: TKB Trading
* Red-Gold Micro Flakies: Glitter Unique




2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm a sucker for any pinkish color with gold shimmer/flakes/whatever :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right, it's a great combo. It totally screams warm weather :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...