Wednesday, March 19, 2014

… Meh

I envisioned it. I made it. I wasn't crazy about it… Meh


This monstrosity started with TKB Luster Base. Next, 2 drops of TKB Black Nail Polish Colorant was added followed by 12-14 drops of Magic Diamond nail polish (a silver foil franken base). Then, I added 3 small scoops of TKB EZB 82nd Ave powder pigment (an almost neon pink toned purple color). Lastly, I added 2 medium scoops of Glitter Unique's .035 Blue-Green Iridescent Squares.





Swatches show two coats plus fast dry top coat. Formula was surprisingly easy. I was hoping for a rich purple foil with peekings of color shifting iridescence. I guess it's KINDA that but just….meh…. Lol.

Well that's all for today my friends, see you back next time with hopefully more promising prospects. But until then, remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

Today's Supplies Are From:
* TIB Luster Base, Magic Diamond Nail Polish, Black nail polish colorant, and EZB 82nd Ave powder pigment: TKB Trading
* Blue-Green .035 Iridescent Squares: Glitter Unique



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...