Thursday, July 4, 2013

Northern Star Polish Purrfection- Review

Hi ladies and Happy Fourth of July to those of you in the US! It has literally been raining nonstop for the past week here in Florida so if we can't enjoy fireworks, I at least intend to eat my weight in food. Because I'm patriotic like that! Haha I kid! Well anyways, I was super lucky when it came to this polish! Kristin, the creator of Northern Star Polish put out a call in one of the many FB groups I am in (FB groups, a terribly wonderful way to feed an addiction. Fo reals) asking if anyone would like a free bottle of polish as she was switching her entire line to her new bottles and she was looking to get rid of her old bottles. Well, long story short, I was one of the first people to respond and was sent a bottle of Purrfection super fast in the mail! I was already super impressed because not only did Kristin pick out the shade, she provided a DC number, and shipped it quickly; all for a free bottle of polish! Check out Purrfection!


Gorgeous, shimmery, almost flakey goodness!


Great shot of the shimmer, Enlarge me!


Kristin described Purrfection as a rose pink base with pearly flake glitter. Swatches show a base of OPI Nail Envy, two easy coats of Purrfection, plus top coat. Dry time is pretty average. It self leveled with ease. Now, like I said, Kristin chose the color and it's not necessarily a color I would have thought to choose for myself but I love it! It's soft and feminine while still having that little something extra from the shimmah. I'm looking forward to trying it as a pedi next! So my conclusion? Purrfection is a good kitty indeed!

Well that's all for today ladies! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday! I will see you back tomorrow for some more franken goodness! Until then, remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

If you want to check out Northern Star Polish You Can Find it Here!:
* Etsy

* This bottle was sent by Northern Star Polish but was NOT intended for review, just for enjoyment. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...