Monday, June 9, 2014

Ethereal *pic heavy*

Hello my dears! Here we are at another Monday and you know what I spent my weekend doing? Nothing. I did nothing and it was pretty much the best thing ever. This was the first weekend that I didn't go in to work and get extra stuff done. While I might regret it this week, it was totally worth it.  Did anyone else do anything fun?

So, for today's polish, I'm actually kind of obsessed


This holo multi chrome goodness started with TKB Luster base with 3 drops of thinned out TKB Black Nail Polish Colorant added in. Next, I added 3 drops of size 14 Spectraflair in base from Spectraflair4u. Finally, I added 2 small scoops of purple/blue/green multi chrome glitter from Misfits on 8th.


The first group of swatches are done in natural sunlight, and then in artificial light.







Swatches show two thick coats plus fast dry top coat. However, even without the topcoat, the polish was relatively smooth. The color changing glitter was very obvious in artificial and low lighting while the holo was drop dead linear in the sun. Be-yoo-tee-FULL. I love it. I actually did my nails using this franken while I was visiting in  Colorado and a friend who saw the polish all but forced me to do her nails too. I'm telling you friends, this may be a full size bottle franken. I see myself using this baby a lot.

Well that's all for Ethereal, hope to see you around next time for more polish awesomeness! But until then, remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

Today's Supplies Are From:
* Luster Base and Black Nail Polish Colorant: TKB Trading
* Size 14 Spectraflair in base: Spectraflair4u
* Blue/Green/Purple multi chrome shifting glitter: Misfits on 8th








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...