Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Drop Drop Nail Paint Prototype # 307

* I purchased this *

I put out a request awhile ago on a nail FB group asking for some indies with exceptional customer service (feel free to throw out some names!). One of the suggestions from someone was a brand called Drip Drop Nail Paint. I hadn't heard of them before so I checked them out. While on their website, I found that they offered a grab bag of 3 full sized random prototype polishes for $12. That seemed like a ridiculous deal so you better believe I was on that like white on rice. Today I have prototype #307 to show you today


This polish has a sky blue base with very slight grey and green undertones. There's also the addition of blue and purple micro glitters with what I think is a smattering of holo. Squeeeee, sounds amazing!




Artificial light




Swatches show two thick coats of prototype #307 and one coat of fast dry top coat. Formula was thick in the easily spreadable way. I had no issues with dragging, balding, or pooling. I didn't test dry time as I immediately slapped some top coat on that bad boy. 

I really enjoy this polish and I thought I was pretty lucky to get sent this polish randomly. Now for the down side, because this is a prototype, you can't just go onto the website and pick it up. However, given the quick shipping and exceptional formula, I definitely suggest checking out Drip Drop Nail Paint to see if anything tickles your fancy. If you do, lemme know what you think!

Well that's all for today, see you next time for more FrankenFemme goodness! But until then, remember to keep it classy and creative :)

xo

Check out Drip Drop Nail Paint on Facebook and on their website!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...