Monday, April 7, 2014

Lapis Lazuli

Hello my friends! Hopefully you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was great for the most part but due to a change in my medications, I've been having an increase in migraine headaches. I had one today so I am going to keep this post short and sweet (like me! heh)


I call this bad boy lapis lazuli, mostly because it was the closest thing I could think of for how it looks; and honestly, it kind of doesn't even look like that. Hel-lo lack of creativity!


This polish started with TKB Glamour base. Next I followed it up with one small scoop each of TKB Her Majesty and Turquoise Tweak Reflecks. Next, I added on medium scoop of Glitter Unique Black Opal Mix with all it's black and iridescent goodness. Next, I added one small scoop of Glitter Unique .004 Periwinkle hexes. Finally, I finished it off with 6 drops of Spectraflair4u's size 14 holo for some awesome linear dimension!

Rest easy friend, you do NOT need glasses, it's just a terrible photo. But, it shows the holo!



I know it's hard to tell, but this polish is VERY linear and it throws some serious rainbows. Swatches show three coats plus fast dry top coat. Despite the glitter, the polish spread like a boss and was smoother than I thought it would be. I love how it is so easy to see both the glitter and the holo making it a double whammy of sorts!

Well that's all for today my friends, see you back next time with more franken awesomeness and (hopefully) less migraine pain in the butt-ness! But until then, remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

Today's Supplies Are From:
* TKB Base and Reflecks: TKB Trading
* Black Opal Mix and Periwinkle Hexes: Glitter Unique
* Spectraflair: Spectraflair4u






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...