Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Desert Night

Hello my dears and hopefully you have had a wonderful start to your week! It has been a little hectic in the Femme household as we were getting ready for an upcoming trip to Denver, Colorado to go meet some friends. As I type to you now I am flying somewhere over  the US. Now, I would be lying to you if I said I loved flying because I absolutely positively do NOT. So let me tell you, I am not having fun right now.  But there is nothing like a little blogging to take your mind off the unimportant things…. like plummeting to your death :)

Anywho, today I have a  double multi chrome franken that I had high hopes for. Did it deliver? I dunno, let's check it out!




I started this polish of as usual, with TKB Luster Base. I followed it up with 6 drops of thinned out black nail polish colorant. I then added multiple drops ( I MAY have lost count) of Spectrflair4u's blue/red chromaflair in base. Finally, I added 2 small scoops of Misfits on 8th red/blue/purple multi chrome glitter.


 Pullin the old switcharoo

The multi chrome glitter is in there, did ya catch it??


This polish is super shifty but overall I'm a little disappointed. I was really hoping to have a shifting base with obvious shifting multichrome glitter suspended in it but I wasn't quite able to achieve that. It definitely wasn't the glitter's fault, that stuff is glorious! Maybe being less heavy handed with the chromaflair pigment? Hey, at least the formula was easy. I was able to get it opaque in two coats and swatches show the polish with an extra coat of fast dry top coat. 

Well, that's all for today my loves. I am prescheduling some posts for the next week but I will be around for the most part to answer any comments or questions. Hope to see you around next time but until then, remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

Today's Supplies Are From:
* Luster base and black nail polish colorant: TKB Trading
* Red/blue chromaflair: Spectraflair4u
* Red/blue/purple multi chrome glitter: Misfits on 8th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...