Monday, June 10, 2013

Why I'm Crazy Day 2- Rage Faces

Happy Monday and today we have day #2 of the Meme Nail Art Challenge! Today's theme just happens to be Rage Faces. Not familiar with the rage face memes? Here's a little taste

Credit

So for todays franken, I decided to make a red polish because really, what better color describes rage other than RED?? I started with half a bottle of TKB Luster base. I then added a fairly good amount of Wonder Beauty Products Primary Red Color Base to create a squishy red jelly. I finally added about 4 scoops of YouMix glitters matte brick red .040 hexes and 3 good scoops of YouMix glitters Sweet 'n' Spicy Mix (which is a mix of matte hot pink and orange hexes and squares). Check out my creation!


Now onto the Rage Face. I used my franken for the majority of this mani and then created a Kitteh Rage face on my accent nail using acrylic paint painted on top of a basic white cream using a nail art brush. What do you guys think, does it look like the kitteh in the above pic?

Here is a macro of the franken. Check out all those glitters swimming in that jelly base! Mmmmmmmm

Kitteh!


Now I know its not perfect but not having ANY experience with a nail art brush I was pretty ok with this outcome. Swatches of my franken show two coats plus one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry. I love how everything in this mani came together, the glitter, the color, the jelly, and even the nail art! Well that's all for today! I will be back tomorrow with the next day of the challenge, Jelliessssssss! Hooray! Remember to check in with the other Meme Nail Art Challenge Ladies! But until tomorrow, remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

Today's Supplies Came From:
* TKB Luster Base: TKB Trading
* Primary Red Color Base: Wonder Beauty Products
* Brick Rede .040 Matte Hexes and Sweet 'n' Spicy Mix: YouMix Glitters




2 comments:

  1. Ok, I super love this. All so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad! It was the easiest meme I could find, lol. Thank goodness for arylic paint!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...