Friday, October 4, 2013

Midnight in Paris

Hello my lovelies! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! I'm going to keep this post relatively short so let's jump into the polish shall we?


I started with about 2/3 of a mini bottle's worth of TKB's Glamour Base. I then added one small scoop of TKB Blue Sparks! to help give the base a little depth. Finally I added 2 good sized scoops of .035 blue-green iridescent squares and matte aqua stars from Glitter Unique. What I created was an iridescent glitter topper that comes alive over darker colors!



Check ou the different shades of blue from iridescent squares!




Why do my hands look dirty? That's embarrassing...

Swatches show two dabbled coats over Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blazing Blue and one thick coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry top coat. This polish is a little work and did require some glitter placement but I think the end effect is totally worth it. It totally reminds me of a dreamy star filled scene. *Le sigh*

Well that's all for today! See you back on Monday for more franken creations! But until then, remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

Today's Supplies Are From:
* TKB Glamour Base and Blue Sparks!: TKB Trading
* Iridescent .035 squares and matte Aqua Stars: Glitter Unique



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! How cute!! It looks as if it could be the night sky over the Aristocats in Paris. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well being as well traveled as I am *snort (so not well traveled), I appreciate that!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Star glitters make me smile. This one does look magical over a dark base.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...