Monday, October 7, 2013

Green Machine

Hey girl hey! Hope everyone is up and at em on this Monday morning! I get to have a 4 day week this week so it's really actually Tuesday for me! I'm looking forward to a shorter week to change up the monotony of what my work weeks seem to be lately. Those of you still in school, STAY THERE. Growing up is tough!

Credit
So any who, I'm going to go ahead and out this out there. Don't hate me, but I made this polish awhile ago and don't remember exactly what went into it *blushy face* But I will tell you what I can remember so far! Per usual, I started out with 2/3 of a mini bottle's worth of TKB Glamour Base. I do remember putting one good sized scoop of Green Apple Mica (a yellow toned bright lime green with some sheen) and one scoop of Pennsylvania Green (a darker slightly yellow toned medium green with sheen); both from TKB. That's where my memory fails me. I think I added one more mica powder in there but I'll be dadgummed if I don't remember what it is. I'm sorry!

*Shrugs* Well, here are the swatches!



Broken corners will be the death of me!


Application was relatively easy and it went on smoothly. Swatches do have one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry. While I do remember the formula being pretty decent, I will say that this is not my type of color. I may use it again for nail art though.

Well that's all for today my lovelies! See you back in a couple days for more frankens! But until then, remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

Today's supplies are all from TKB Trading


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...