Friday, May 2, 2014

Orange Appeal


Happy Friday my lovely lacqueristas! Hope everyone's week has been treating them well. I've been in Colorado since Tuesday and so far I have LOVED it! I know a lot of your were so sick of it by the end of this winter, but I got to see snow for the very first time…. at age 28. Crazy right? Anywho, let's get into this week's franken pretty! This one started off with TKN Luster base. Then I added 2 drops of Vanti805's brown oxide which I cut with some base and thinner to extend the life of the color. Next,  added one small scoop each of TKB Bronze Reflecks, Burning Leaves, Copper Reflecks, Gold Reflecks, and Coastal Scents Bordeaux Glitter.





Swatches show, I believe, 3 coats plus top coat. Formula was buttery smooth, thick, and easily spread! It is a little textured from the Reflecks so I do recommend top coat! Now, for those of you that have followed me long enough, you may notice this polish is similar to another polish I had made awhile back


Today's franken has more coppery yellow undertones and is definitely a cooler toned polish. So dupes, no, but cousins, absolutely!

Well my loves, I hope you have a wonderful week and remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

Today's Supplies Are From:
* Lust base and Reflecks: TKB Trading
* Bordeaux Glitter: Coastal Scents
* Brown Oxide: Vanti805

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...