Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Nostalgia

I Love Nail Polish, it's awesome because it's true! But it's also the name of a fab indie brand that has been taking the world by storm partly due to their amazing Ultra Chrome Polishes. I already had Birefringence so today, I bring you Nostalgia. The description from the ILNP website describes it as:

Nostalgia magically cascades through vibrant hues of green, gold, red, and everything in between! 

Formula is effortless. There was no dragging and it self leveled well. Given the chrome-like finish of the polish, I'm surprised it didn't dry down to a more brush strokey finish, but I'm not complaining! It was completely opaque at two medium coats. I do want to forewarn you, my camera had a REALLY tough time with this color for some reason, so please pardon some of the blurry photos!







Now, one thing that my camera did not mess up was THIS



Oh the heaven's opened up and sang. This amazing shot is my hand underwater in the sink. You can make out a dark almost blue green, a yellow toned green, and a red. Gorgeous! Now, Because I couldn't leave well enough alone, I decided to do some nail art using Wet 'n' Wild Black Cream as the base, and then did a dotted gradient using both Nostalgia and Birefringence. 


Now, enlarge the next photo and see the shift in the dots!


Well, that's all for Nostalgia, definitely check it out yourself to see all the shifty goodness! Until the next time I see you, remember to keep it classy and creative!
xo

Keep up with ILNP by:
* their website
* on Facebook
* Etsy














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...