Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ruby White Tips - Jane's Lemming

*Product was purchased by me at a blogger discount*
*However, all opinions are my own*

I'm baaaaaaaaack! That would be TWO days in a row athankyouverymuch. Now, I know that you are more than likely doing a touchdown dance at me posting two days in a row, but let's go ahead and reign it in to check out today's indie pretty! Totally kidding by the way, I don't expect you to do a touchdown dance in my honor. Yeah, kidding… sorta….

Haha, anywho, I can't wait to show you Jane's Lemming from Ruby White Tips today! The description on the Ruby White Tips' website states:

Jane's Lemming is a perfect brown with Blue Hues

Swatches show two coats (but I could have easily gotten away with one if I had polished carefully) plus one coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat to speed up the dry time.

You know those blue hues we were talking about? Yup, FOUND EM





I love the dusty mushroom brown color of this polish. The blue shimmer adds such a dimensional, glowy,  flare and keeps it from being just a normal run of the mill brown. Formula was smooth, buttery, and thick in a fantastic way! Swatches show no clean up and that's because this polish was so easily spread. I cannot comment on dry time due to the use of a fast dry top coat, but I do know, I had no problems with denting after everything was said and done.

Well, that's all for Jane's Lemming. If you dig neutrals, definitely check out this polish! See you around next time for the next pretty! Who knows, I may even post 3 days in a row! *gasp* But until then, remember to keep it classy and creative!

xo

Also, don't forget to check out Ruby White Tips on:
Etsy

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...